Commercial Vehicle Exports
DVS Commercials offer a range of commercial vehicle exporting services
Here at DVS Commercials we take just as much pride in preparing vehicles for our overseas customers then we do our local. That’s why all our retail vehicles are available for export to any worldwide destination and are also subject to our 120 point quality inspection check so you can be assured that your vehicle will arrive in full working order.
We can manage the entire export process to give you complete peace of mind including
– Road worthiness inspections such as JEVIC and QISJP
– Delivery to any UK Port
– Shipping via RORO services or containerised.
– Documentation including Bill of ladings
– Marine insurance.
Once you have found a vehicle that you would like us to export for you, first please familiarise yourself with our export process. If you would like any additional information on the vehicle, pictures or even a video then please just ask.
If you don’t see your ideal vehicle in stock please take the time to look through our previously sold stock. As the majority of vehicles we sell are fleet vehicles it is likely that vehicles with the same specification will come back into stock. If you enquire on the type of vehicle that you are interested in we will contact you should one become available within the time you require.
OUR EXPORT PROCESS
- Once you have seen a vehicle you like, please call us or send a direct email from the website. Please make sure you state which country you would like it exported to. It would help us if you can name the port you want the truck landed at.
- We will then email you a quotation that will include the vehicle, delivery to the UK port and shipping to your chosen destination
- If you would like to proceed with the order, we will send you a pro forma invoice. We will hold the vehicle for 3 working days for you to arrange payment.
- Payment will be required in full pre delivery to customer premise or port. Once payment has been received we will proceed to prepare your vehicle for shipping to our usual high standards. We will arrange any required roadworthiness inspection that your country requires.
- Once complete your vehicle will then be delivered to the UK port and await shipment.
- All vehicle documents including inspection certificates and Bill of ladings will then be sent to you by express courier.
- We will notify you on the ships progress and notify you of the ships arrival.
Methods of Shipping
The most cost effective method of shipping vehicles is through Roll on Roll Off (RORO) services using shipping vessels that are specifically designed for the transportation of wheeled cargo. We will always quote using RORO shipping unless you specifically state that you want your vehicle containerised where we will include loading and lashing in the container as part of the quote.
Shipping vehicles is low risk however if you would like total peace of mind then we can arrange marine insurance for you. Please let us know that you would like a quote for marine insurance on your initial enquiry.
Get in touch today if you have any questions regarding our commercial vehicle exporting services.